- Uninstall ViPER4Android and Audio Modification Library if you have them installed in Magisk. Reboot after uninstalling.
- Download the latest ViPER4Android FX apk.
- Install the downloaded APK.
- Open the ViPER4Android application but do not install the driver yet. Click on cancel when prompted.
- Close the application and then open the Magisk Manager.
- Install Audio Modification Library from the downloads section and do not reboot once the installation is complete.
- Go back to ViPER4Android and now install the driver. The device will reboot automatically.
- Once booted, go to Magisk Manager and disable Audio Modification Library (not uninstall).
- Open ViPER4Android and install the driver again. The device will reboot automatically.
Once the device finished booting, go check if the ViPER4Android is installed. If yes, congrats! You’re done! If not, there are a few more steps you need to take. Do not install the driver, click on cancel.
- Close ViPER4Android and go back to Magisk Manager to re-enable Audio Modification Library.
- Go back to ViPER4Android and then install the driver again. The device will reboot.
Now you should have an operational ViPER4Android running on Android 10! Enjoy and share if this has helped you!