Lucky Patcher is a great tool for Android to hack Android apps and games, block ads, modify app permissions, backup apps, etc. Many users don’t know how to use the Lucky Patcher app properly. So, we have created these instructions for you. See how to download and install Lucky Patcher.
How To Remove License Verification:
– Use only original APK files signed by the developer as targets;
– Tap the name of the application/software and select “Remove License Verification”;
– Select “Auto mode” and test the application with internet access;
– If the result is negative, Select “Auto mode (Inverse)” or “Extreme Auto mode”;
– If you’re lucky, your program will be registered;
– To return the application to its original state, you will need to tap “Remove ODEX with Changes” or “Restore”.
For More Uses of Lucky Patcher You can check our video.